Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Oh, Canada

I was thinking about the Canadian National Anthem a moment ago; my mind is a twisted mess of jumbled connections, just like my knee. I go in to have that knee looked at tomorrow morning to see why it has quit working the way it was designed. I have wondered about the basic operations of my brain also. They have taken x-rays and told me they couldn’t find anything. So, like the ad campaign, “A mind is a terrible thing!”

I hope they can repair my knee, at least to remove some of the discomfort; maybe restore some mobility to it. I hate to think that I have that little green Z sitting in my garage with no way to have fun in it. It’s a good thing I’m not Catholic too, all that getting up and down to kneel on a hard railing. I really don’t like going to see doctors; however, if I have to go see one, at least it’s for something they might have a shot at fixing; broken bones and sewing up cuts is all they’re good for, the rest is a guess with them. So, not really sure what the words are for the Canadian Anthem, something about a bended knee, a guarded knee; maybe it was wounded knee, no, that was something else. Anyway, tomorrow I get to take the morning off and visit with the pill pusher. Wish me luck, more than that, let’s hope the doctor at my HMO speaks English this time.

No comments: