Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Roxie Broke a Choker Collar


Remember how I was saying that Roxie was easy to walk in the evenings… I just got back from our walk. About half way around the block Roxie took notice of a white cat sitting on the corner. We passed the cat with Roxie stirring; but staying on course. The next thing I knew Roxie had done a 180 and I was holding a very “light” leash; the choker collar had snapped in half; still hooked to the end. Roxie and the cat had a wild sprint around the corner of a house where I have to assume that the cat did some fancy foot work and made its escape. Roxie came trotting back so I didn’t have to chase her down. I tied the end of the leash around her neck and completed the walk. Tomorrow I will go by the pet store and buy a more substantial choker collar. Posted by Hello

No comments: