Saturday, June 11, 2005

This is Missy Puppy


I posted a picture of our newest Puppy, Roxie, only to be reminded that Missy Puppy might have gotten her nose out of joint with all the attention to a new comer. We got missy via the Hobo’s X on our door also. That was in the winter time a few years ago and it had been raining. I couldn’t let the beast shiver and shake out in the cold so I invited her to spend the night in the washroom where we both sat on the floor for most of the night until she was fairly sure I had no ill intentions; making her into our next meal or things like that, who knows what thoughts a dog has when it gets dumped into the cold cruel world.

We had a “name the puppy” contest and the winner was Missy, except we call her Puppy.
My limited knowledge of dog breeds tells me that she is related to the Border Collie, the kind of dog used to heard sheep. I have to admit that one of my favorite movies is Babe, about the little pig who thinks she is a Border Collie and goes around to prove it.

Posted by Hello

No comments: