Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Chance of Showers

My friend Jahn had something fun on his site, something worth borrowing so more folks could enjoy it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1693614/

This is the kind of stuff that should be at the Academy Awards under "short flicks".

Edited after posting:

When I was a little kid I would go to a small shopping center at the edge of my neighborhood to the candy store located at the end of what we would now call a strip center; passing the local tavern to get there. I only mention this because after having posted this wonderful short film I noticed that there are some rather crude links off to the side which I had not paid any attention to prior to posting. I knew that, as a little boy, it was okay for me to go into the candy store and to stay out of the tavern even though they were in close proximity; I would extend that lesson to apply here as well.

No comments: