Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two and two equals 10 million

Just a quick glance at the Foxnews site this morning showed that police had nabbed a man suspected in the dismemberment of his missing wife. I took a moment to look at the accompanying photograph and had to wonder; just exactly was I looking at? There was some rather unusual anatomy being portrayed.

I needed to read on to learn that the picture went along with a discovery of an ancient dinosaur unearthed which may have been related to Triceratops which roamed the earth some 10 million years ago. I was all for taking a whack at the old bat myself had that been the former missing wife. How many beers did it take before he went home with that one?

I took the liberty of cropping the photograph, much as my mind had when I first glanced at the page, intentionally leaving off the small print under the photograph which would have explained which story line it went with.

No comments: