Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Build the Fence !!!

Honorable Kay Bailey Hutchison
Honorable John Cornyn

I’ve written to you before and I got a lovely letter from Senator Hutchison expressing how much you appreciated my input; but you still don’t get the message, build the fence first. I never got so much as a go soak your head letter from Senator John Cornyn, not one word like, “I’m the Senator and I know more than you so shut up and let those in the know do our job”; well at least I know where you stand, Senator John Cornyn. Once the fence is built to keep out the illegal aliens from the south we can get rid of the unwanted ones. This isn’t rocket science folks; build the fence now.

Stop telling the public how you want to work out a compromise, a piece of bad legislation that will help so many illegal aliens blend in, improve their lives, become good citizens or some other feel good pap; build the FENCE!

ARE YOU SENATORS A BUNCH OF MORONS, ARE YOU FOLKS IN WASHINGTON DEAF OR JUST STUPID? BUILD US A REALLY GOOD FENCE AND STOP WASTING TIME DEBATING AN ISSUE THAT WILL HELP DESTROY AMERICA. BUILD A FENCE NOW!


PS: Tell John McCain that his Presidential bid is now officially over, pack it up and go home, “We’re not going to erect barriers or fences”; ….the guy just doesn’t get it.

No comments: