Monday, July 09, 2007

My brother’s kids after the wedding


I didn’t get to attend, other than with my best wishes for a long and happy marriage for Nathan and Nicole. Nathan is my brother’s youngest son and I’ve known Nicole as a friend of my daughter Bonnie all through school and the Westfield Marching Band. We would joke that she was one of my daughters when ever she was over at our house and now she has the Stern last name to go along with that.

Many of my brother’s kids were here to help celebrate and so many pictures were taken as to make it near to work just viewing them. I’ve chosen this one picture to illustrate the good feelings that were in attendance. I love the energy which is captured in these young Sterns just prior to the wedding. Ben had not yet arrived from his deployment with the US Air Force in Honduras; other than that all the older Stern children were here from left to right, Aaron, Emmanuel, Isaac, Maria, Nathan and Jed.

No comments: