Monday, October 22, 2007

Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear


It’s been a tedious couple of days getting our computer back to operational status. We had a professional technician come out and he found too many corrupted files in our operating system. He was glad that we’d backed up our data files because he needed to clear off everything and start from scratch.

I’m still fidgeting with how the general appearance of everything is set up; working to figure out how to get Outlook to show up better, most all the rest looks okay. I lost some purchased songs in my iTunes file; but they can be restored, or so I’ve been told.

I put a different photograph as my wallpaper, one from our first trip in the BMW Z3 when we drove it back from Philadelphia after having purchased it on Ebay. We were crossing the Mississippi River on I-20 and Lucy snapped this picture, looking back through the passenger side view mirror. If you want the full effect, transfer this image to your files and then stretch to fit as wallpaper on your monitor.

No comments: