Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Plug for a Friend

I did a locksmith job the other day and got to talking with the next door neighbor. She was about my age and taking care of her grandchild as we visited. She asked if I had my will drawn up or if I needed any other legal services as she handed me a flyer with some of the services she provided. I gave her my card and told her I’d see what I could do.

The more I thought about it the more I wanted to give her a free plug, a chance to have her contact information “networked”; I think that’s what they call extending your contact base now. Legal services are needed everywhere, not just in the Houston area so give this lady a thought next time your dog bites the mailman, or you spill hot coffee on a customer.

Ileen Atkinson 832-651-9867
Or on the web:
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/ileenatkinson
Eail:
ileenatkinson@embarqmail.com

No comments: