Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stimulus Bill Millstone Political Cartoon


Earlier I wrote, “Did Obama say Stimulus Bill was a Milestone or Millstone?”; ;but I thought a political cartoon might be in order. Maybe Stephen Macklin over at Hold the Mayo will jump in and save my bacon with a better piece of art. I don’t have one of those fancy “scratch pad thingies” to draw on so I did the best I could with the tools I have.

What kind of caption should go under the drawing? I was going to do that but didn’t know how to include it within the body of the drawing.

“Miss Liberty looks a bit strained under the load.”

“Get everyone out of the arm, looks like it’s about to buckle under the load!”

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be debt free.”

Okay, your turn; leave a caption in the comment box.

No comments: