Sunday, November 22, 2009

Environmental Whacko Approved Day the Earth Stood Still

Sunday afternoon was relaxed as I flipped through the channels looking for a movie; unfortunately I found the new “green” version of The Day the Earth Stood Still . Humans are to blame for all the problems on planet Earth and aliens come to save the planet and all the other species, not the human race; fits right in with the environmental whacko hysteria machine.

I never thought I’d say it; but I actually asked to watch HGTV, that stupid house hunting, fixer upper, tear it out channel as part of the repentance process for having subjected our lives to one of the worst films in quite a while. Watching folks blow insulation into a newly renovated house was more satisfying than the “green” version of The Day the Earth Stood Still. Thank you very much; but I’ll stick with the original black and white version .

I found a trailer for this wasted effort along with two actors pleading for “change”; gosh, their message is so important I had to share it with all of you. You better watch this film before the ocean levels rise and flood all the coastal cities. I only have two thumbs or it would get a “three thumbs down” rating.


No comments: