You may have noticed the comment section changed from working to not working and then back to working. Haloscan, the folks who had been servicing the comment section and trackback functions for my blog recently notified me, via email, that their service was being “upgraded” to a “pay fer” service and that unless I sent them some money I would lose all the comments previously entered. My Scottish ancestry prevented sending a check and so I lost the use and historical bounty of several years of comments; oh well.
Now I have the old Blogspot version to accept comments; but in so doing I have unintentionally reformatted the way my blog looks. It may be due to only one article entry; then again it might not. I will eliminate the one entry, “But we don’t own a bird bath”, see what happens and then attempt to re-post that article. Cross your fingers, toss a strangled chicken over the fence and say something in Latin; here goes.
I just noticed that the one article which I had hoped would solve the format issue is NOT the location of the template problem. I will have to figure out a better solution.